People Pray Guidelines
Welcome to Peoplepray! We are very happy to partner with you in prayer, and invite you to do the same as requests are made of you through this powerful medium known as the internet. It is a great way to connect our faith and stand together for our needs. Don’t forget to send the answers through as well so that we can rejoice together as well.
Our guiding verse is: I Corinthians 12:26-27
“If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
Here are a few reminders of the guidelines for our on-line prayer ministry:
1. Keep the background of your prayer and your requests brief.
2. Be specific about how we can agree with you in prayer.
3. Make requests for yourself as often as you’d like.
4. Make requests for others only by permission, or be extremely sensitive about the information that is shared.
5. We will be happy to agree with you in prayer for your financial needs however requests for money or financial assistance of any kind will not be published or distributed.
6. We reserve the right to edit any requests for content, length, or personal information as we feel it is necessary to maintain the mission of this ministry.
7. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you – in other words – pray for others with the same passion and consistency that you will want others to pray for you in your time of need.
8. Enjoy this ministry and the fruit of the faithful prayer partnership of your brothers and sisters in Christ.
People Pray four ways at Epic Faith:
1. People Pray online.
You may send prayer requests electronically here. Please be sure that you have permission to share requests if it is not your own personal request.
2. People Pray throughout the week.
Intercessors prayer throughout the week for requests placed in the prayer box. The prayer box is located beside the offering box by the foyer at the entrance of the building.
3. People Pray on Sundays.
Special items listed in the Chronicle each week are lifted up by the ministry team. Note: For privacy only personal prayer requests are placed in the Chronicle by the one requesting prayer.
4. People Pray on call.
You may physically show up to be prayed for before or after our weekly gathering time, or call upon the elders of the church for prayer if you are hospitalized or homebound.
To be a praying member of peoplepray, simply ask to join this online community of prayer warriors by providing your name and email address to here. You will receive prayer requests via email.