HISkids Clubhouse Giving
Our HISkids Clubhouse building is finished and debt free thanks to the generosity of Epic Faith families! We are so excited, and the kids are already enjoying the benefits of having their own space! One large Gathering Room and two classrooms are theirs and plans are made as to the best use of the area that will train our precious future leaders.
There is still so much to be done. Would you consider a donation to help us help families through our After-school Program? Ask us how, by calling Stephanie Wolfe, Executive Director, at 770.623.8109 today! Or send your tax-deductable gift to Epic Faith 2650 Olde Towne Parkway Duluth, GA 30097. Pray for us. Thank you so much.
Our children’s facility offers the kids of Epic Faith and the Duluth community a multifaceted, fully-functional children’s learn-n-play area!
A 1,500 SF building with Gathering Room and two Classrooms
A Fabulous Children’s Playground
An Activity area for outdoor games & athletics, featuring a kid-size tennis court
A Fully-fenced area with controlled access to the children’s area
It will offer area children:
Summer Camps (to assist families during the summer months)
· Camp Weeks (to assist families during school breaks when they need child-care)
1. Christmas Break
2. “Spring Training” (Spring Break)
Dance, Art, Music, Media and Computer classes
Media Center & Studio for kids to write, direct, edit and produce their own films to upload to YouTube
Reading “A Leader is a Reader and A Reader is a Leader”
Home Economics – Finances, Sewing Class, Gardening,
Manners and Customs – Etiquette, manners, polite behavior,
Physical Education – tennis, basketball, health, etc.
“Centers” will include:
1. Library / Reading Center
2. Music Center – instruments of their own to “touch” (kids to write their own songs/music)
3. Art Center – craft bins, tables, chairs, etc.
4. Tech Center – computers, computer desks
5. Game Center – checkers, etc.
6. Drama Center – Dress up / costumes
7. Prayer & Praise Center (wall to put requests and answers up)
8. Bible Time – Class Area
9. Language Center – ESL or Spanish
What we need for the project:
· Repair 3 leaks in the new building (foundation issues)
· 42” Flat Screen TV for the Gathering Room area
· Surround Sound for the Gathering Room area
· Wood deck for the front of the building (to double as a extra classroom and a stage for our Kid’s Koncerts!)
· Cobblestone-look Cement Stamping all around the building
The Ability to obtain these few last items will add even greater value to our ministry to our community of faith and to the local families surrounding our facility. Our priorities are HISkids Sunday, Youth Wednesdays, and after-school programs that will benefit low-income families. We will continue our work with the Monarch School’s Adapt program for head-injury adults and their social interaction and training.